Terms and Conditions - June 2022 giveaway
By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to ‘The Gurkha Museum Trust’ whose Instagram handle is @gurkhamuseum and The “Prize” refers to one 70cl bottle of Paltane Jubilee Gin.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 15:00 on 17th June 2022. One winner in the United Kingdom will be selected at random by The Promoter on the 17th June and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competition with entry via Instagram is open only to residents of the United Kingdom. One winner will be chosen at random from all entrants. The prize will only be shipped to a valid UK address.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted in this giveaway.
- To enter this prize draw on Instagram entrants must follow @gurkhamuseum, like the post and tag another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post. Entries may not be submitted on behalf of a company.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram or Facebook, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled. The winner will be notified within seven days of the draw via an Instagram message/comment and will be asked to provide their contact details so that their prize can be arranged. The winners may also be asked to share pictures of themselves with their prize on social media but this will be at the winner’s discretion. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- If a winner fails to respond within seven days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.